I cant post any after pictures... yet.. but we are coming along in the master bath.. one more coat of paint on the walls then we get down to tiling..... I did take a picture of this and could not resist sharing it. We already have a new bathroom door.. did new doors on the whole house... so this old one we cut a hole in and bungeed the fan to so we can vent the room really good to the outside with the drywall dust and then paint fumes.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Red Neck Bathroom Fan
I cant post any after pictures... yet.. but we are coming along in the master bath.. one more coat of paint on the walls then we get down to tiling..... I did take a picture of this and could not resist sharing it. We already have a new bathroom door.. did new doors on the whole house... so this old one we cut a hole in and bungeed the fan to so we can vent the room really good to the outside with the drywall dust and then paint fumes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I really enjoyed reading some of the posts on your blog. I especially love the teen posts. I have a 4 kids and 2 of them are teens. I found your link in the etsy forums. I'll be following! You're welcome to visit my blog anytime...
ReplyDeleteanni-kae.blogspot.com
*I'm doing a 'GiveAway' right now. Just comment to enter a Lil Anni Apron.
I wish I had any handyman abilities whatsoever. The fan in the wooden door looks very funny. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I think you should keep the door just to be funny. :)
ReplyDeleteTake a photo and make it into a card. No caption needed :)