Monday, March 16, 2009

Strength, Courage and Wisdom


I was listening to a great song this morning by India Aria that is called Strength, Courage and Wisdom when I noticed that treasury west was just about to open. So I used that title to make a treasury ( a collection of things from other sellers on etsy ) I would love if you could go check it out by clicking here and then when it opens please click on each shop and leave a comment at the bottom of the treasury so the people in it can see it. Thank you :)

7 comments:

  1. That is a very nice collection! Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You need to click it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys :) I am saving my clicks for a short time in case a shop doesnt get any or many.. I hate it when one looks left out.. so I tend to do it this way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the song, and the treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Treasury..Way to go.
    If you will go to my blog I have an award there for you...you deserve this so much...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you! Long time no talk! I didn't even know you had a blog, I'm adding you to my blog roll right now. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool idea. thanks for featuring my "Rune" strength necklace from my Etsy shop diondesign.

    ReplyDelete