Saturday, May 2, 2009

How to Share a Link

See where the arrow is pointing.. you need to click on "link" and then a box will open with a http:// in it.
This is where you add your link, your URL, from them item you would like to share. It will look like this and then you click "attach" It will attach the link to to the post and should show a picture.. you may get an option to pick which picture you would like to share with that link.

There is a box for you to type in something if you would like to that will go along with this link/post.. then you click the share button.. and it will post to the group, with a "share" button of its own so that it is easy for everyone to share it on their profiles.



Any questions or comments please feel free to share them and I will do my best to respond.

2 comments:

  1. Pamela Perkins/ Coiffures Jewelry OnineMay 6, 2011 at 4:34 PM

    This doesn't work on a home page on here, I tried and have always done this but cannot get a share icon with my,page, but I do with my pages outside of facebook. I can get it to share on my personal page, but not my biz page on facebook'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure why this is but I know it is how it works for I believe everyone. FaceBook does not seem to want to play well within its own site. If you have a link you can share that is outside of facebook then that works best. You can add your facebook link to the Doc on the right hand side of the groups main page that has been set up just for facebook links. Thank you

    ReplyDelete