Went hiking today at Four Springs with my friend Cassidy and thought I would invite everyone to enjoy a little of it. We started out by the Big Maple by the barn and headed out.
Stopped for a bit of a snack along the way, lots of huckleberries and salmon berries out there today.
One thing I really do not know how to show is the hills... there are some pretty steep ones.

Back to the barn and the jeep and headed home. Felt great to be out there in the woods again.. even wore my hiking boots.. I love them still! I met Cassidy last month, she is a friend of my daughters. I have seen her running around past the house for the last year and have admired her for getting outside and doing something and having the stick to it to get it done. I am really enjoying getting to know her and look forward to many more hikes with her :)
That looks so inviting! Everything is incredibly green and fresh. I would have loved to be on those trails with you! And it's so nice to make new friends too...
ReplyDeleteWow these pics are so lush and splendid! Thanks for providing some visual relief over here.
ReplyDeleteMichelle this is beautiful! I love being out doors. I also noticed how green everything looked. What a wonderful way to spend a gorgeous day. Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone, that was a nice day.. everything is just thinking about turning brown now... doubt where I was that day will get brown though... too much shade and water there :)
ReplyDelete