The baby birds above the shop have hatched and are growing so fast.. they are so dang cute I can spend hours just watching them.
Dave's mom passed away on the 4th of July and it just sucks.. no matter that we knew she was not doing so well or that she lived many years longer than the doctors said.. it still sucks.. I am forever thankful to her for raising such a wonderful son.
We are getting everything out of storage... getting ready for son to be moving out and daughter moving to the back room ( or moving out ) so that we can take over the office... will be nice to not be spread out all over the kitchen table any longer.
Dave has been working just about 24/7... he goes to work for ten hours.. gets home.. has dinner.. works in the shop for an hour or two and then he is back to work ( at home ) until anywhere between 2 and 4 in the morning.. back up at 5:30 to start it all over again. He does this about 4 nights a week and has been spending time every weekend working crazy hours too. There is some stuff going on at his job that hopefully will help this.. but not in the really near future. Fingers are crossed and praying hard that it does get better though.
Still have not hooked up the auto sprinklers for the yard... seems we can not go more than 2 or 3 days without it raining.... this is the longest we have ever made it into summer and still had a hint of green in the yard. I am sure summer is right around the corner.. maybe.
Diet/exercise/getting healthy... is no where to be found... I do great for a few days then life happens and I am right back where I started... I am maintaining, which is a joke since I hate where I am.. but at least I am not getting any bigger or lazier. Vegas is coming really soon and I KNOW if I do not get on it I am going to regret it BIG time. Not only do I Need all my clothes (0ne size smaller than I am in now) to fit comfortably, but the amount of walking will kill me if I am not ready for it.
We are not getting as much done in the shop as we would like at all.. spending as much time out there as we can.. but it is just not as much as we would like.
I have been doing some battling with the bi-polar.. so far I am holding my own.. trying to stay focused and up but not too up... so many changes with the kids and home and everything right now that it is hard... been keeping my cd collection very busy!
Ok so that about wraps it up... I have a post coming about some places I want to share, places I have been using to promote my site and how that is going :)








I am so deeply sorry to hear of your loss Michelle. Please remember you are loved. It is so difficult to go through this. I wish I was there to take walks with you. I'm happy that you are finding comfort in music. I need to use that resource more often. sending my prayers and love to you, Dave and the kids. xo Jenny
ReplyDeleteWe've missed you Michelle. I'm sorry to hear about your mother-in-law.
ReplyDelete