Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Focused

I can not seem to get focused.. my brain either seems to be stumbling around with nothing or it is in overload. No need for blonde jokes here :) I know this is part of the bi-polar and I am keeping an eye on it because right now it is in overload (upswing) so many cool fun things going on.

1, Started a group on Facebook Stanwood Area Barter Group Hoping to get lots of people involved and start getting some bartering going on in the area.

2, The diet Dave and I are working on... post about that here it is going great.. a lot better than I had expected... day 13 of 40 days and feeling great!

3, Coupons... coupons and coupons... yes I am addicted. It is crazy how many coupons are out there for so many things. I spent a couple of hours just this morning signing up to have samples with coupons mailed to the house... I may not need to ever by any tampons, pads, shampoo, soap, or anything else for the bathroom for years. My facebook and my email are not filled 98% with coupon related things... I am printing and gathering and stacking and sorting and organizing like crazy... I love it! I am ready to take my first envelope to the store this week for our weekly trip... I may only save a couple of dollars ( not going too extreme here... yet) but it is a couple of dollars we would have spent last week. Our grocery list is changing .. food wise we are only buying meat and veggies and fruit right now.. so I am only using coupons for cleaners and stuff for the next couple of weeks.

4, Working on some new craft projects. Have three new projects I have started.. but they are not really ready to be talking too much about yet :) Next week I should be ready with a blog post for at least one of the projects!

5, Cleaning the house... this may sound odd.. but now that the kids are out.. and Dave and I have everything how we want it... I am so in love with cleaning it. The best part is.. it is so easy now. When I clean the kitchen ... it stays clean. Sometimes I clean something and then spend the day walking past it just amazed that it is still clean. My kids were not dirty or messy.. in fact they were a lot cleaner than most teenagers I know.. it is just so different now.

Ok that pretty much wraps up what is going on this week for me. I am on an upswing.. not too high though.. should be fine.. and I am getting bunches down and feeling great! Hope everyone else is having a good week too.

*a huge hug and a prayer for someone I know who is in a hard place right now, it will get better*

This little butterfly bush was planted in April, post here a friend had given me the little one inch start that was almost dead... it did nothing for months.. then all of a sudden it started growing and now it is about 2 feet tall and around and has little flowers. Yay!

~Michelle


1 comment:

  1. You seen to be enjoying life to the fullest. I wish I had your energy. Of course if I would get off this computer it would help. Good luck on your diet.

    ReplyDelete