Monday, January 30, 2012

Thankful

Saw this today and had to come write about it. I have always told my kids to remember to be thankful for everything you have instead of asking for more. If one is not thankful for what they have then why would they think they deserve more. It is not just about saying thanks but about showing it. In how we treat the things we own, the relationships we are in and the strangers we meet is how we show if we are thankful or not. I hope that how I live my life has been a good example of this for my children ... I am very thankful for all that I own, the relationships I am in and the strangers that I meet. Writing this makes me smile.. I love my life!

Saw this on Pinterest* which lead me to a great new blog to explore (here)

*Warning ~ do not click on the link for Pinterest unless you have a LOT of time to kill.. it is way too much fun.. finding so many fun things I want to make.. and places I want to go and recipes and ideas and so many new blogs to read... it is a major time killer :) If you do have lots of time to kill and you would like an invite .. just get me your email and I will send you one right away :)

4 comments:

  1. I love this sign and how you have commented on it. It is so true.
    As far at this site, Pinterest" I feel a need to waste some time here. My email is gayebrownie@gmail.com Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gaye :) I just sent the invite.. if you have any questions or anything just let me know... remember.. you were warned.. it is a time eater :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, Thank you, I did see it in my mail, but haven't had a chance to do that yet. I'm waiting till I can get in there and enjoy it. Right now I'm on a rampage about my grandson not picking up his toys. This blog hit home. He needs to be thankful for and respect the things he has. I love this blog and am getting ready to post it. I dropped back in to get the address. Hope you get lots of comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gaye! Lots of comments are always wonderful.. sometimes people comment in other places.. like if they see the link on twitter they will comment about it there.. I love every comment.. anywhere.. and even when there are no comments it is still good :)

      Delete