Yesterday I spent some time on the beach.. it was warm ( for Jan) and so calm.. just walked and listened to the water just lapping at the shore.. no big waves. Ran into a friend with her two cute little dogs so walked with them for awhile and did some catching up.. was a wonderful walk. Found some treasures and took some photos. Very relaxing enjoyable couple of hours. Today my shoulder is screaming.. but it was still worth it :)
Pretty green sea glass
Even though the sun was setting I just did not want to go
Thanks to Madge @ The View From Right Here for the invite :)








I love walking on the beach, unfortunately, I don't live near one! Your sea glass photo is really nice–I think sea glass is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love photos of the beach and water at sunset. These are lovely.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments, I am lucky enough to liv e right on the water and love spending time walking on the beach, or sitting on the beach, so many treasures to be found there.. the biggest being some peace.. it is always so calming... Thanks Madge for the invite.. I have added the picture and will be taking some time to explore all the pictures there :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing this superb post and images with us on 'Weekly Top Shot!' I hope you'll come share again next week...
ReplyDeleteWhat a great time you must have had at the beach.
ReplyDeleteIt looks lovely.
I love the sunset over the water and wish I was there to walk with you.
ReplyDelete