Thursday, November 19, 2009

Awesome

I always wonder if anyone really reads my blog.. I know I have some great friends who read it and family peeks at it.. sometimes there are comments and sometimes there are none... I keep getting new followers...*waves hi to each of them* thank you for the follow. Today I was on twitter and noticed that a friend tweeted about her blog post... which has something about one of my blog posts in it. It is totally awesome to find links to my blog on other peoples blogs...Thank you thank you Thank you!!! Now please go take a look at her blog which you can find right Here!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are still able to tread water okay with this mess we have going on here...I haven't been in the blogs for a couple weeks and am sorry I have missed you great blogs...Back now and it feels so good....Stay dry..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you tweet about any blog posts you do too!

    ReplyDelete