Friday, November 13, 2009

Weekend Plans











Well there are not a lot of them... I plan on spending some time working on a couple of orders that came in for some wine charms... going to get those in the mail on Monday... I also have some bookmarks that need to go out on Monday. We do want to go visit my in laws on Saturday for a bit.. see how they are doing and just visit. I know there area few things we want to get done around the house... want to put up the moose lights and the new kitchen blind and get the computer all set up in the entertainment center. I think that is about it. We do have two of the kids home this weekend so there will be some game playing, pizza eating and movie watching... one just called from the school and they lost power..... so everyone is hoping we lose it here tonight too... it is pretty windy so one never knows.....would be sort of fun... we love sitting around and playing games in the candle light.

I am now on google wave and I do hope to explore that some more this weekend too... I am thinking I am going to like it a lot... would love to have some contacts on there to explore it with. My email for it is glass_identities@yahoo.com I am not sure if I get a link to it or not... lol that would be one of the reasons I need to spend some time exploring it.

** update 11-14-09 all weekend plans have changed due to the fact that I am sick :( orders are ready to ship and that will be it for the weekend **

No comments:

Post a Comment