Sunday, January 3, 2010

Holding off Tomorrow

It is Sunday night.. moments before midnight... my eyes are so heavy that most of this will be typed with them shut. I wondered to myself what I was doing being awake and why I was playing some game on facebook when I could not even see the different colors. Well.. I believe I am trying to hold off tomorrow. I have had a wonderful long weekend.. lots of time at home... lots of time with Dave and the kids. We took down all the Christmas stuff and put most of it away.. Dave and I spent a bunch of time just being together... we went shopping.. bought a new treadmill, some new clothes, some grocery's, some other toys and we went out to dinner and spent some time having some serious heart to heart talks and then spent some time joking around and just being silly with some friends. It has just been a nice relaxing weekend were I felt growth in our relationship and friendship. Tonight we sit and work on our computers.. getting ready for the new week. We have some changes planned.. in our diets.... our exercise.. our schedules... this next year is going to be more focused on having some fun and getting healthy... I am really looking forward to the changes.. not that they will all be easy.. but we will do them together and become even stronger and closer. I think I was fighting going to be bed and waking up to tomorrow because I was trying to hold on to the time I had this weekend instead of enjoying it and reaching for the times to come tomorrow that will be wonderful. Off to bed I go now.. so I can wake up tomorrow and start some more wonderful moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment