Thursday, April 15, 2010

Beach Finds


Yesterday was a wonderful day for beach walking.. the tide was way out.. and the sun was warm... the water was so quite.. one of those days that you sit on a log and watch the fishing boats go by... you can listen to the grandpas telling their fish tales.
I saw eagle sitting in a tree and watched him for awhile.... he waited to fly until I had turned around for a moment.. I did see him later down the beach and was able to get a quick photo of him flying away....The water had gone out far enough I was able to get around some trees that had slid down the bank that most days block off a part of the beach.. it was great exploring the other side... climbing around on the drift wood and pretending like I as on a desert island searching for treasures. A lot of the adventures I have on the beach remind me of being a little girl and playing in the woods.. it does not take long for my imagination to take over and I can step into a pretend world. I did find some beautiful treasures today.. I found the sea glass pictured above and some beautiful agates that glow in the sunshine.

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment