Well I have decided to start a new online life. When I first started online I was making wine charms / glass identifiers so the name of glass~identities worked well. Now I make lots of other things and there are many more ideas I would like to explore. I wanted a new name with a new look to throw some new ideas into. This is it :)
I know using my own name is not very creative... but.. it will cover anything and everything that I want to explore.. and it is who I am and who I love being. While trying to come up with other names I knew I needed to go with something I love.. and well..I love being me.
I want this blog and this whole online presence to have a lot of me in it... means sometimes I may talk about what I am making.. or what I am doing.. what I am seeing or hearing or feeling... I might share about my family or my friends or my home. One will never know what will be found here but it will all tie back to me :) *hint if you do not like me then this might not be the place to plan on coming back to* I want this to be a fun place.. but I also want to be able to share my "bumps in the road of my life" type of experiences too.
I am glad you are here visiting.. and I do hope you will stick around and come back often... I am hoping for a lot of interaction on this blog.. as I love reading what people have to say as much, if not more than I love writing what I am thinking. I do tend to follow back and interact with those who leave me comments here... as I am sure is how it works for most bloggers :)
I will be adding my links on the right hand side.. for all my new accounts.. would love to have you add me on any of those :)
~Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Hurray for starting anew! I love that you are branching out :). I am your first follower!
ReplyDeleteyay!! thanks for following :) Sometimes things just need to be cleaned out and renewed and given a fresh face :)
ReplyDeletehi Michelle, hope you are doing well! After reading that you have five teens I know I've found a friend who will understand me. I have a 15 year old daughter. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteI only have one girl.. she is 16... and as much as I love her.. I do think she is more work than the boys in so many ways :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and great start on the new blog. :) It looks like it will be interesting and unpredictable. I love the tulip pictures. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHello again. Nice to see you in other places as well. Hope that we can get together for some tea and chat sometime or even for a walk on the beach. That would be so cool. Get more rocks and shells and things. Yey! Keep Shelled. :]
ReplyDelete6 COMMENTS:
ReplyDeleteRose said...
Hurray for starting anew! I love that you are branching out :). I am your first follower!
APRIL 13, 2010 12:47 PM
glassidentities said...
yay!! thanks for following :) Sometimes things just need to be cleaned out and renewed and given a fresh face :)
APRIL 13, 2010 12:58 PM
kneesandpaws said...
hi Michelle, hope you are doing well! After reading that you have five teens I know I've found a friend who will understand me. I have a 15 year old daughter. Sigh.
APRIL 13, 2010 4:43 PM
MichelleBallard said...
I only have one girl.. she is 16... and as much as I love her.. I do think she is more work than the boys in so many ways :)
APRIL 13, 2010 4:57 PM
Gina - RoseThistleArtworks said...
Congratulations and great start on the new blog. :) It looks like it will be interesting and unpredictable. I love the tulip pictures. Beautiful!
APRIL 13, 2010 6:37 PM
Camano Girl said...
Hello again. Nice to see you in other places as well. Hope that we can get together for some tea and chat sometime or even for a walk on the beach. That would be so cool. Get more rocks and shells and things. Yey! Keep Shelled. :]
APRIL 13, 2010 6:39 PM
The comments are a bit messed up... because... in the switching around of all the blog stuff I ended up losing the comments if I went with this setting... but I love the comments everyone leaves for me so I decided to copy and paste them here for this.. from here on out it should work correctly :)
ReplyDelete~Michelle
Howdy do fellow sister of our island.
ReplyDelete