I did this post last year too.. and I happened across it while switching up my blog and it has not been updated yet.. so I wrote them and asked if it would be and they got right on it.
This is an awesome site and a great way to find some local farmers markets to either sell at or just go spend some time shopping at :) Local being the key word here.. it is for western Washington. you can browse by county and then by day you would like to go. A list of the ones in that area for that day will pop up and you can click on them and learn more about them....We used this and found some fun ones last year.. I was surprised how many there were.
Puget Sound Area Farmers Markets
~Michelle
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment