Thursday, May 20, 2010

Chicken or the Egg.... Solved

Or so my daughter says.... I am not sure how this came up but while in the jeep tonight my daughter says she pretty much has it all figured out what came first. She says it has to be the egg. Her theory is that a duck and a bird got it on and that made an egg and when it hatched no one knew what it was so they called it a chicken. I am not really sure how she came up with all this... but she sounded pretty serious. The part that got me is that.. if she was four this would have been really cute.. but since she is almost 17.. I just started laughing.

~Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I say egg.... but it wasn't layed by a chicken despite a chicken hatching, oooh! Maybe it was layed by a cat just to further irritate the humans.

    ReplyDelete