Today things just were not going my way...no big deal.. just minor things were just not right... and then I had a conversation with someone that just set me off... I started getting all worked up and then took a breath and decided that was not going to work.. so I headed to the beach. The beach is different every single time I am there.. and every time it amazes me.. I can't wait to see which rocks have moved and which logs are new... and to look for beautiful colorful treasures. When I arrived at the beach today the tide was going out.. and it was so calm and peaceful and bright and sunny. I walked down the beach... listening to the calm and letting my eyes search the shore for treasures. It has a way of wrapping me up in the calm.. and soothing my heart and my soul... I feel like I have been stood back up and given back my strength. Even though it turned dark and the wind started picking up (weather man says a big storm is a coming) I am still feeling calm and controlled and like I can handle what life throws at me. The biggest "treasure" I get from walking on the beach is the calmness... it is just not as colorful as the glass :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment