Saturday Dave and I headed out to check out the hobby shop in town and make our Christmas lists. We also went to lunch and then stopped and did our weekly grocery shopping. I need to remember to shop more the first couple of weeks of November so that I don't have to deal with the stores the week before Thanksgiving.. way too many people in there for me. Since the daughter was out for the night we rented a movie ( Grown ups ) and made some pizza. The movie was ok.. not Wonderful but not Horrible.
Today was a stay home and be lazy day.... my only goal was to find the dinning room table again. When we did the remodel we did our best to think ahead and have a place for everything so that everything could go in it's place. For the most part we have done really good at that. When the house is gets cluttered up it ends up with all of us being a bit stressed out. The biggest problem we have is our "projects" my crafty stuff and Daves models... we do not really have anywhere that is just for that. Dave is really good at keeping all of his stuff in the boxes and just pulling out what he needs. I am horrible. I have two tall book shelves full of different boxes and everything is sorted... the problem is... I like to be able to see everything when I am working on something. As soon as I start on something I end up with every box coming off the shelves and getting spread out. I have my shelves in the boys room, which they only use 4 nights a month and they don't mind sharing.. until I spread things all over the floor and their beds. In a year that room will be ours.. both the kids rooms will be ours.... office and hobby room...woohoooo!
Todays Chore.... Before picture
This is the dinning room table.. under there somewhere... I did get everything put back into the craft room/boys room... and most of that is even back into the right boxes and on the shevles.. almost... will finish that tomorrow.
The table after









No comments:
Post a Comment