I have not been blogging on here too much this week, have been spending a bunch of time on the beach and even though I could come back and write about every walk on the beach... I am pretty sure if I did that ever day that people would not visit my blog very often.
An update on my people adventures on the beach: I have not seen the lady who asked me to leave since the I saw her last, but I did see a new person there. She was not "on" the beach but she was in the parking lot of the access. She did not say anything to me but when I got there she was in front drivers seat, she then got out and climbed in the back... then after a few minutes she was back in the front on the passenger side... this went on for awhile.. I gave up being nosy after a short time and headed down the beach... went a short ways and headed back the other way... when passing the parking lot... she was still there... still swapping seats. She did finally leave as when I came back after a couple of hours she was gone. Other than that the beach has been pretty calm the last few days.
A friend and I have been working on something the last few days, I am hoping that we are able to get it how we want it and to share it with everyone sometime this next week. I am having a lot of fun with it and am excited to share it. Now I will have to stop talking about it or I will tell all. Yes I am one of those people that has to shop on Christmas eve or I end up telling everyone what I got them.... or worse.. giving it to them months early.
This weekend is about working on that project and spending some family time with the kids. We rented all three of the Toy Story movies and are watching them together. Last night we watched One and it was great, brought back a lot of memories and was a lot of fun talking about all the things in the movie the kids noticed ( and us ) that we missed all the other times we watched it. With everyone being so much older they picked up on a lot more of the adult humor in the movie. Tonight is 2 and then we will either watch 3 after that or tomorrow. Also wanting to spend some time playing games today. We used to play board games or cards almost every night, now it has been months since we have. We might even break out the poker table and chips.
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Well at least we have been having some decent weather this past week for going walking on the beach. Actually I wouldn't care if it was pouring rain I just like to be on the beach.
ReplyDeleteI haven't posted lately, been busy getting ready for the Holidays. I really need to sit myself in front of this computer and blog.
Can't wait to see this new project. Enjoy your weekend with the family.
Your beach stories allow your readers to travel Camano Island, so don't worry about talking about it too much. In my imagination it is sort of remote and wildly beautiful. I enjoy being able to visit you there. Thank you so much for the comment on my blog about homeschooling. It was comforting to hear your story and I would love to hear more about what it was like for you and for your children.
ReplyDelete