Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fun New Stuff

I found these cute little wooden frames awhile ago.. and I knew I needed them.. just was not sure what I would do with them.. well I figured it out... lol sort of as I went.. I just sat down with the frames, some paint and some boxes of imagination (different supplies) and started having fun with them.







I have them listed in my shop now and if they do not sell fast I may be claiming them for myself.... I love them! I also had fun trying out a new setting for taking pictures.. I think it worked pretty well.. Basically.. today was a lot of fun!

2 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful! I love the colors, the script calligraphy and the way you have artfully displayed them. The sandals are perfect! My daughter would love those:) I hope you continue to have more of those kinds of days where everything feels right.

    ReplyDelete