Thursday, October 20, 2011

Points that Equal Money

I know there are a lot of different places out there... search bars you can add that give you points for searching.. like swagbucks.. which I use.. and I like.. I do get paid from them regularly.. about $5 every month or so.. would be more if I used it more... it is not much but I do not use it too much either. If I remembered to log in there more often I could easily make more... they have videos you can watch and earn points.. you can search and earn points and all types of things. If you are interested in signing up with swagbucks there is a link at the very bottom of the blog.. scroll all the way to the bottom there is a swagbucks box.. just click on the signup button on the bottom right.

There are survey sites, I do some of those too .. My favorite does not seem to have a link I can share... but if you email me ( Michelle_Ballard@hotmail.com ) I can send you an invite to join... I like them because I get an email when there is a new survey to fill out... and biggest deal.. NO spam mail.. and if you fill out the info surveys first then almost ALL of the ones they send you are ones you qualify for.. I hate spending time answering stupid questions just to be told I do not qualify and it was all a waste of time. This one does not do that.. and it pays ok.. 1100 points = $10 in my paypal account.. took a couple of weeks is all.

Now I have found Superpoints... and I am in love. I have been doing this for just over a month.. I have cashed in $50 ... 500 points = $5. Yesterday I got over $2 .. today I only got about 65 cents. Totally works for a real nice dinner out every month.. or some other treat. The thing on superpoints is that they send points to your email.. all you have to do is click the link and you have points. If you want more points you can click on the super button and win points. Just for signing up you get like 3 or 5 spins a day... becoming a basic member you get 30 spins a day.... get people to sign up and become basic members under you and you collect some of the points they collect and you get 50 spins a day... get 5 people to sign up and become basic members under you and you are a hot shot plantinum member and you get 100 spins a day :) (Great big thanks to everyone who signed up under me )

The people who sign up under you only need to fill out enough profile to become basic members.. that is all.. they do not need to collect their points.. or play the super button or do anything. I mean if they do it is awesome because then you get more points too.. but they do not need to. I had over 5 people who were sweet enough to sign up and become basic members so that I could have the 100 spins.. a couple of them are collecting their points and some are not doing anything with it.. but I am just as thankful to each of them.

I am going to share some invites with you all... and I would love to have you join me. It isn't going to pay any bills for anyone but for ten quick minutes a day while I am sitting checking email and enjoying my coffee I am making some $$ for some of those little extras :)

Here are some invites. I will update these often ( as I remember to) All of the invites are single use.. if you miss out on the ones listed here just email me Michelle_Ballard@hotmail.com with "Superpoints" in the subject line and I will email you your own private invite :) If you are on Superpoints and have an invite to share.. feel free to leave it comments and hopefully someone will grab it up :) I will try to go through and delete superpoint invites from comments as they expire... or if anyone uses one it would be great to let me know so I can delete it out of there :)

Please if you click on one and it does not work.. let me know.. then I can get it out of there and replace it with a new one... thank you :)

Updated on 12/25/11

Invite Here (worth 25 points)



Sign up under my friends here ( once you get enough friends.. help them out it will help you too )
Be sure to leave a comment with the invites so I can get them posted in here.. or people can copy and paste them right from the comments!


Invite (waiting for one)

Invite (waiting for one)

Any questions feel free to ask :)

~Michelle


3 comments:

  1. Where do you start with Superpoints?
    Where do I click to sign up for you to get the point? Just don't quite understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for asking... the links were not showing up as links.. so I have redone them.. someone already claimed the number one invite worth 50 points but there are still some more and if they get used up I will add more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Added another invite worth 50 points.. I will keep deleting the old used ones and adding news ones as they come in

    ReplyDelete