I used a confetti cake mix... with a cream cheese to mix it up and hold it together. In half I added some coconut and then dipped in white chocolate and then coconut and the other half I did with no coconut and just dipped in sprinkles. I would not do the valentine sprinkles for sisters wedding.. but since I am giving away this match and it happens to be close to Valentines day I thought this would be fun. Dave said that they taste like the pink and white frosted animal cookies.. but in cake and on a stick... well they do.. and those cookies have always been one of my favorites.
So now I have made... chocolate peanut butter cake balls.. .. just chocolate ones.... dipped Oreos... and dipped peanut butter cookies...S'mores..... then confetti cake in white chocolate.. with and without coconut. I am thinking I will skip the peanut butter cookies.. the chocolate peanut butter cake balls are already a for sure...I am thinking I want to do a chocolate mint cake ball.. thinking of wrapping the cake around a jr mint... also have thought of a wrapping it around a rolo... I am thinking of maybe a fruity cake... strawberry.. maybe... I am not sure.. What flavor combo would you love??








These all look just to yummy! My granddaughter just saw this blog and said, "Hummmm those look so good. Can we get some?" I'm not sure what this one on the bottom is, but it reminds me of an oreo on a stick dipped in chocolate.
ReplyDeleteThanks... they are so very good! The bottom ones are Oreos dipped in chocolate.. they are really good too. Tell your granddaughter you Can get some :) Everyone should have some :)
DeleteThose cake pops are so cute! They look and sound really yummy!
ReplyDeleteThanks.. they are so much fun to make too :)
DeleteI love your posts about baking and wish I was there to be creative in the kitchen with you. The cake pops look so yummy. I fell off the wagon this week and ate a bunch of cookies I had baked for Elliot's play date. It just makes it that much harder to reach my goal! But I plan to keep positive and carry on.
ReplyDeleteAhh Jenny.. thank you.. I would LOVE to have you here to bake with me.. we would have SO much fun!! Falling off the wagon is ok... just remember to get back on it again :) I am learning to "step" off the wagon instead of falling.. making the choice.. seems to be a lot easier to get back on this way because it is guilt free.. I am still the one in control.. we can do it!!
Delete