Saturday, June 20, 2009

Looking for a Farmers Market Near you (local to me)

I woke up this morning and the first thing I saw when I turned on the twitter... lol no more tv for me... anyway.. was a post from @king5seattle with a link to the local farmers markets... it is a very user friendly link too.. you can search by county and and it is super easy.

PugetSoundFresh.org

Thank you king5 for sharing :)

If you know of a local farmers market in your area and want to share it in the comments that would be great! I will be more than happy to post a link to any that are anywhere :) ( does not have to be local to me ) Would also love to hear what makes a market number one for you.

Here is a Market in Marysville, the manager ( Hope ) is really friendly and easy to talk/email with Market on Getchell

No comments:

Post a Comment