Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sunny Day


Sunny Day
Originally uploaded by glass_identities
Life is going Great! This last weekend I had two sales in my artfire shop and got a few more things listed... I am working on some new ideas for my shop... ( to those of you who sent me photos... I am still working on them ) I have to fit that time in between work and family and orders. Speaking of work.. it is going good... still only working very part time but I am loving it and hoping after the MRI next week that I will be able to really increase my hours. The house.. it so nice having the house done.. pretty much done... we have been working on the bathroom vanity this last week... there is one in the bathroom now that works just fine but is not very pretty. We hope to have the new one in and working by this weekend... I hope to be sharing photos too :) The kids are doing great.. oldest bought his jeep and sold his car all in one week.. I am so glad that his POS car sold so quickly. Daughter is 16 now and busy being busy... it is amazing watching her get older... *almost* funny how when she rolls her eyes it brings back memories of when I was 16, Once again I would like to take this minute to Thank my parents for not killing me... Thank you! Middle two kids are still keeping busy down south... rumor is that the oldest there will be going in the Marines very soon. Youngest kid is still doing great.. he is going to be 15 any day now and signed up for drivers ed in the fall and talking about getting a job and saving his money and buying a car, as of yet... he has not *done* any thing about getting a job or saving money.. but I figure in the next year or two. *smile* We are making plans for our summer vacation... possibly a road trip down the coast to california in the motorhome :) Over all this is shaping up to be a very nice and relaxed summer. The photo sort of is how I am feeling these days..laying on the grass looking up just feeling relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment