Monday, June 8, 2009
Great Weekend
This last weekend was so great... no time schedules... well Dave had some work he brought home that needed to be done but no house stress.. no projects we had to work 24/7 to get done. It was really nice. We did some garage saling.. got a green marble rolling pin/cutting board set for a $1.. and two barstools for $5 it was great. Went to Bostons pizza for lunch and then on sunday.. we slept in really late.. had some breakfast.. and then went back to bed.. it was amazing. Today I played in my little garden this morning.. gave the tomatoes new stakes.. they are growing really fast right now... all are covered with little yellow flowers. All the flowers in the planters are doing great too.. overfilling the baskets and full of very bright blooms. I love this time of year! Today I start back to work. Will only be doing short shifts.. see how it goes.. should be great..and then by the time I have the next MRI, in july, I hope to be working full time again :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment