Found this site in the Costco magazine and have been drooling over it ever since. As soon as I can pick which items I want added to my chocolate I plan on ordering one and giving them a try. You pick what type of chocolate.. dark, milk or white and then pick from things like different nuts.. or fruits.. or candies or hey.. even things like bacon bits. You can make it pretty.. weird.. or just about anything.... Chocomize .... Would love to hear what you would pick for your chocolate bar.
I spent some time this last weekend working on some new items for my shop... I love making them and they seem to be a hit :) Rustic Garden Stakes. Finding stakes is a fun thing to do with my kids on our walks... and then I just carve a bit of a point on one end and a flat space on the other... wood burn the word onto the stick then spray with a lacquer... add some beads and they are ready to go :) * check out my shop here *
Talked to my lawyers office today about my shoulder... it is all so frustrating... shoulder is still hurting and keeping me from doing most things I want to do... need to find out what I should do now... it is better than it was before the surgery and the physical therapy .. but not getting any better... just sort of at a standstill.. and now with spring here and gardening happening... it hurting more and more... because I am wanting to use it... it is hard... when I am walking I still have to hold it by my side.. if I get to swinging it too much then the next day I can hardly move it... learned that shoveling is out of the question all together.. and waxing the car... no way... I feel like a lazy bum most the time. Hard to remember that the day we had the accident we were on the way to gym... where we played racket-ball at least 3 times a week... I can not even imagine playing that now. Thing is... there are a lot of things I can do... one if I am very careful.. two.. if I plan on hurting... not sleeping that night.. or doing anything the next day. I am starting to be afraid that this is how it will end up being...no way is that going to be ok.
Speaking of the accident... the jeep we were in when we were hit has been all fixed up and it is back on the road. It needed both front end and back end work since we were hit in the back so hard that it slammed us into the car in front of us. We were one week over having it back on the street 2 years after the accident. It took us awhile to collect the parts needed. Everything still worked.. the hood and tailgate.. still opened and closed.. they were just dinged up.. and both bumpers were smashed up... the only thing we had to get brand new was the radiator. I can not believe it was totaled.. but I guess with all the little parts and stuff and how much things cost that it just added up ... if we had replaced everything with brand new parts it might not have been worth it... being able to take some time and collect them off craigslist was awesome. Now it has tabs and is insured and we have driven it and there are no problems. I am still a bit nervous being in it... hard when my shoulder still hurts.. but I know if it had not been for the jeep being such a good car.. it would have been worse. I will get more comfortable.. I do love this jeep. I love the commander too.. but there is just something about this one that is nice. I think it was the fact that I went from years of crappy cars and mini vans.. to a grown up car... it has a special place in my heart :) *yeah I know it is a car* lol








I didn't realize your accident was 2 yrs ago...I had the impression it was about a year...it has to be such a bummer to not be able to do what you love...knowing pain will be the consequence. Your jeep looks brand new! Nice!
ReplyDeletethanks... the accident was two years ago but the surgery was only a year ago... we had hoped it would get better with physical therapy and also had some other testing things going on.
ReplyDeleteThose are nice sticks. I don't garden but my mother used to and I remember how frustrated she would get when she was hurting to bad to get out there. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteGood brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.
ReplyDeleteOh I didn't know you'd been in an accident. It's so hard to not be able to do the things we want because body parts won't cooperate. I hope it keeps getting better as time goes on.
ReplyDelete