Last night I decided to make some cookies and I remembered that Emmy's sugar frog was visiting us and I thought he might enjoy making some cookies... from what I had heard I knew he would enjoy eating some cookies. So I gathered up all the supplies on the counter and set him there to watch. Right away he hoped into action and was making sure everything was mixed well.
Then we had to get it all patted down in the pan and nice and even. (yes we ALL washed before helping) 
I did make the mistake of opening the chocolate up so it would be ready when the cookies were done baking.. lol came out to find this.
here the cookies are... out of the oven and ready for chocolate... from the look on Frogs face I am not sure I was moving fast enough.
Wouldn't you know it... he went right for the one with chocolate on it.
And some blue berry muffins while visiting.
We had a lot of fun with this frog and had thought we found the perfect cache to drop it in.. one that belonged to a little girl named Emmy.. but.. we had no luck getting in touch with the owner.. and then we noticed that the cache seemed to not have any activity so we decided to keep looking... found a well maintained cache close to home on the perfect trail for a frog so last night while out hiking/caching with the kids we left it there to continue on it's journey. We look forward to watching and seeing where this special, fun frog will go next :)
~Michelle
recipe for these cookies (in thumb print version) is on my other blog, Coffee, Tea and Recipes. Only difference would be instead of making into little balls.. just spread in a pan and bake until edges are brown.
recipe for the brownies and the muffins can be found in Chelle's Kitchen too :)








No comments:
Post a Comment