Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Weight Loss Wednesday

or not... too much fun on weekends equals no weight loss. Still just staying steady with no weight gain either.. but this is not where I want to be... and having to write this today makes me really think about it... Now it is time to get seriously back on track.. drop the daily calories and really start working on some new muscle groups and up the walking into serious mode!

I have been doing some sit ups... it is a scary thing... and makes my tummy muscles hurt... I am sure it will take a long time to notice any difference in this area... but I will keep working on it. My shoulder hates exercising but at this point and time I really do not care... I had hoped that after doing things for awhile that it would start to help the shoulder... so far it does not seem to be working.

My attitude sort of sucks today.... this is just a lot more work than I want... I am well aware of the fact that that is my problem and how I got fat in the first place.. I would much rather do the work and I do not want to be fat... I will keep going.

~Michelle at 236

No comments:

Post a Comment