So today I get on the treadmill and am pretty sure I am not going to be able to do the second week plan.. which is run 90 seconds/ walk 2 minutes, after having so many days off.. but I decided to give it my best and I was very surprised. I was able to do most of the running for 90 seconds.. there were a couple I cut short but they were all close but the last one.. it was just over 60 seconds. I think I did hear a couple of bad words a few times but I had the doors and windows shut so no one heard but me. Would have helped a bit if the music had been a bit better. Most the time I just turn on one of the music stations on the tv.. and have had pretty good luck.. but today I had the slowest songs.. they were just blah with nothing. I am going to need to work on getting some regular music set up.
~Michelle








I am in the same boat you are! This week has been horrible for doing the routine. We have been going non stop since Friday! I'm glad I'm not the only on! I find it really hard to keep going without good music.
ReplyDelete