Thursday, October 7, 2010

A New Beach

Well it is not a new beach .. it has been there awhile but it is a new beach for me. I went out this morning with my girlfriend and instead of walking on the beach here she took me to another beach on the island, Tillicum beach. She used to live here and has some friends there. Beautiful beach and private. We saw a big black lab but no other people at all and no garbage. It was a beautiful morning for a walk on the beach. Found a bunch of sea glass and some shells and agates.




When I got home I spent some time on paperwork and started working on some orders for my shop. I opened it a week or so ago and have sold 2 bookmarks and have had an order for a set of 8 wine charms. I love making these and love that other people enjoy them too. *thank you guys*

On the workout news.... tomorrow is the first day of the second week.. so I will be increasing the running from 60 seconds/walking 90 seconds... to running 90 seconds/ walking 2 minutes.. I am expecting it to be very difficult... I know the first time I did the running 60 seconds I was not able to do it for the whole 20 minutes... but yesterdays I was able to do the complete workout and it felt awesome!

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment