This morning the alarm went off and it was pouring... not just raining.. I am talking 5 gallon buckets were being dropped full of water... and it was blowing like crazy. Dave had planned on riding the bike to work so we thought we should stay in bed this morning hoping it would at least slow down... did not seem to be in the plans... plus the neighbor showed up and the cat started meowing... rain or not it must be time to get up.
Taking the garbage can to the curb.. very short drive way... but I put on the rain coat and the rain boots.. still ended up soaking wet... figured there was no way I would be heading to the beach today.... even though I do not mind walking the beach in the normal amount of rain... the times where I am sure to be wetter than if I had gone swimming in the surf are just not too much fun.
Then all of a sudden it stopped raining... like a switch was flipped... and then the black sky parted.. and blue was shinning through... I am starting to hope... maybe there will be beach time.. but the tide is high and the beach unwalkable.. so I have to hope that for the next couple of hours the weather holds... and it does.. all of the sky is blue and beautiful and I am headed to the beach :) Had a nice sunny walk and came home about the time the sky started to darken back up.
~Michelle








Today I have been glued to your blog as I haven't stayed up to date. Your pictures are amazing! I love the ones of the snowy passes up the mountain. Thanks so much for visiting my blog, for the kind comment, and for sharing these neat posts that connect me to you and your beautiful part of the world.
ReplyDelete