Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So Far This Week

This has not been a very busy week... I have spent a lot of time on the beach... Surprise :) Today was so beautiful.. warm and sunny... walked the beach for a couple of hours with a friend and we watched an otter playing in the water and then saw an eagle fly down and try to pick him up.. the otter was able to get away and seemed unhurt.. Eagle was angry and flew away pouting. ( or so it seemed. My friend has a cat that walks with her on the beach... I was worried about the eagle thinking the cat was lunch but the cats have been there for 8 years with no problems.


This has been an amazing week for collecting treasures on the beach.. heart rocks and wish rocks and cool shells and lots of sea glass. I have a bunch of ideas running around in my head... sometimes it gets like this where I have a million ideas, colors, shapes, and a mixture of beads and glass and shells and yarn and wood and wire and things I do not even know... all these projects just mixing around until I sit down and something happens... most often it is not what I think it will be either. It is always fun though.


I did get one new necklace listed... and I have had a couple of request for some items that I am looking forward to making.




The other really cool thing that I did this week is I "launched" a new blog I am working on with the help of a wonderful friend. It is called Coffee Tea and Recipes.. a place to share and talk about recipes. I would love if you would have a peek and follow us there and please leave a comment introducing yourself and share a recipe or two or hundreds. I am hoping this will be a place that my friends and family and people I do not know yet... will come and visit often. I would love if people share their recipes, stories, links, anything they would like to share.

Now I am heading to my kitchen to make some peanut butter cookies and finish up the chili that is in the crock pot for dinner :)

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment