Been thinking about doing a switch up on my blog... spent sometime checking out wordpress yeserday.... (
here it is ) imported this blog to there and had a look around.. not sure what all is different and if I like it more or less... going to play with it for a bit and see how things work... I really like the idea of being able to have more pages.. all my beach posts in one section and all my geocaching in another.. vacations and family stuff on one page and my shop stuff on another page.... People could read what they wanted and ignore what they want... just not sure where/or if I can do that.
I would LOVE to hear your comments about your experiences with one or the other or both or somewhere else. Also looking for web hosting sites.. so far
hostgator is winning. Where do you host your website and do you love it? Is there somewhere you hate? Good experiences and bad I would love to hear them all.
~Michelle
The main selling point of Wordpress to me was the visitor count stats page they featured. You could get a breakdown of their activity on your site. As for hosts, i liked Bluehost, but was told my nephew it's not a good host. I am also hunting for a new web host for my new blog, which I hope to launch in 2011. Good luck Michelle !
ReplyDeleteThanks Don,
ReplyDeleteI have some good stats ( as far as I know ) on here... sitemeter.. tells me how many people visited the blog and how many pages and how long they spent and stuff.... will have to check out the ones on wordpress.
I have not heard of bluehost yet, will look it over :) We are hoping for a 2011 launch also... sooner than later in 2011 is our plan :) Good luck to you too :)