Friday, January 28, 2011

Beach in a Bottle or in a Heart

Well this has been one of those weeks when blogging was not happening for me. I am not sure why besides the fact that not a whole lot happened. I spent some time at the beach and worked on some new necklaces and hmm well that is about it. I did go out to dinner with Dave and we had a wonderful time. Spent some time in the shop working on the new boxes Dave has been working on getting some new joints perfected and I just enjoy being out there with him. I can sit and visit with him while he is working on them, as long as it is not while he is doing the math figuring. To be honest there is not a lot of physical help I can be in the shop due to my shoulder but I do enjoy spending the time with him and I love the way the shop smells when he is cutting up the wood. I also always have an idea or an opinion on just about everything and am more than willing to share :)

I do want to share my two new items this week in the shop. One is a heart locket filled with sea glass
and the other is a little glass bottle filled with some of the beach so you can do your own treasure hunting ~ Beach in a Bottle

I have also decided that every week ( or so ) I will be picking an item and putting it on sale. Could be free shipping or a gift with purchase or maybe a percent off. I am going to try some different things and see what people like. Would love your input on what you like to see in a sale that makes you want to buy something. ( just leave me a note in the comments ) This week the special is the Beach Themed Shadow Box ~ marked down to $40 and will send along a free gift.


Just look for the item with the yellow banner when you are browsing through my shop.

~Michelle

4 comments:

  1. I love the beach in a bottle idea, and hearts are a special favorite. I think both will do great and the sale idea is wonderful. The little bottles will be perfect gifts for two girls I know so I'm going to add those to my must have list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of mixing up the various discounts. Keep some variety in the mix while still offering folks a chance to grab a bargain -- very appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the beach in a bottle!

    Following from bloghop...would love to have you follow back at funfritzfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spending time at the beach sounds amazing! I like you on Facebook now.

    I just found your blog through a Saturday blog hop. Have a great weekend!

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete