Thank you to everyone who left a comment, the random number picked was 2 which means the winner is @kayakcove :)
I just have a couple of questions... and I would love as many answers as possible so am hoping that by adding a giveaway to this that lots of people ( yes I mean you ) will be willing to leave a comment ( no need to sign up ) and answer the questions. Just by doing so you will be entered in the giveaway. The giveaway is for one of these key chains..
Now on to the survey questions
1, Do all the frames in your house match or pretty close to matching.. or are they random?
2, What type/finish is the most common in your house for frames?
3, What size is the most common?
4, What types of things do you collect and do you display them?
Thank you for taking the time to read this and please take a moment more to leave a comment with your answers. I am going to leave this up for only a couple of days.. then will draw a random winner and will come back to post the winner right here on this post. Please be sure to answer in the comments so you can be entered to win... if you answer on facebook or twitter or email then it won't count.. even though I am grateful for answers anywhere I can get them.
~Michelle








1. Random
ReplyDelete2. Unfinished
3. 5x9
4. Aprons, no. cookbooks, yes :)
1. Pretty close to matching -- all of a contemporary style
ReplyDelete2. All metal, lots of "stainless steel"
3. 5x7, followed closely by 8x10
4. Most hold photos
1. random
ReplyDelete2. probably wood; some metal. Wood frames are either plain or somewhat ornate; metal are mostly matte black, very plain straight lines
3. no idea -- you can see for yourself tomorrow!
4. the only thing that's on display that would be considered a collection would be the tea cups and dessert plates that my gramma sent me over the years
hope this helps!
1. random
ReplyDelete2. painted
3. 20x24
4. yes....vintage & antiques/family heirlooms/lots of finds to many mention
1. I have random frames but try and coordinate them.
ReplyDelete2, Wood-cherry to black
3, 8x10
4, Lolita martini glasses! I keep them in my liquor cabinet.
Thanks everyone.. this is so great... every answer is helping a lot :)
ReplyDelete1. Random
ReplyDelete2. cherry
3. 11x13
4. various antique finds, yes, in my kitchen
1. Random
ReplyDelete2. Oak and black
3. BIG mostly -- lots of artwork on walls
4. Kingfishers (pictures, china, statues); yes
Hey Woman! How are you?!
ReplyDeleteMy frames are random, but I'm drawn to wood frames, usually a lighter color stain.
Most frames are either 8x10 or 11x14
I have lots of collections (buttons, frames, paper, etc) and I don't display them. Mainly because I'm the only one who likes them.