Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Amazing Year

Well today is 1-1-11 and the start to an amazing year.. I am not sure what is on the calender this year but I am excited to find out. I am sure it will be a roller coaster as each year is.. with the ups and downs that life always has for us. I look back on this last year and there have been many speed bumps and wicked corners.. but all in all.. I have loved every minute of it and I look forward to everything that this coming year has planned.

I did not make any resolutions this year.. I have yet to keep any that I have made in the past.. some of my goals this year are do my best to stay focused (I tend to get easily side tracked) do my best to always do my best... and I want to try a LOT of new things. Going to work on being more social.. lol not on the internet but out in the face to face world. Dave and I are working on getting some new projects together, not only to sell online but to start selling locally. Lots of other little things...but mostly.. just going to work on having fun and being a good person!



Tonights sunset was so beautiful... sort of wrapped up how I feel about this year starting. All new and beautiful and filled with amazing things just waiting to be seen and done.

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment