Monday, January 31, 2011

Item of the Week ~ Recipe ~ New Stuff



Item this week is the Heart Locket Necklace. Free shipping world wide ( even though it says US)


New recipe was added this morning to Coffee Tea and Recipes ~ Apple Streusel Muffins. Made these last night and they were wonderful for breakfast with a cup of coffee :) It is a great basic recipe for muffins that you can add just about anything to, super quick and easy. Please remember that I would LOVE to have everyone post a recipe on this blog.. well I would love to have you post a LOT of recipes on here. Coffee Tea and Recipes



Spent some time this weekend working on some new shadow boxes... I am so very excited.. I love every single one. We have four new boxes. A couple of different sizes and styles. I have spent the weekend trying to pick one as my favorite and I just have not been able to. Tonight we will be finishing the boxes up. One is getting painted.. I can't decide if it will be black or white.. and the other ones will be finished in clear so that the details of the boxes themselves can be shown off. Hoping to be showing off pictures of them all soon.

~Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Okay that's not fair, now I'm really hungry for an apple struessel muffin! I am going to head over and take a look. Very exciting news about the boxes. I hope you have a great start to your week Michelle. Thanks for visiting my blog and for the great comment. Now I'm on the search for a Gnome mobile!

    ReplyDelete