
These equal heaven... saw a link to a website called Bakerella and as soon as the page opened I fell in love... so many things I want to try from that site. She has Great photos and explains how to do things wonderfully... lots of fun to read through the comments and get some hints and hear how everyones attempts turn out. The first thing my daughter and I have tried making are the cake balls... and everyone loves them... so we decided to try a few more and make each batch a bit different... first ones were just chocolate cake and chocolate frosting.. next batch I made using mint brownies... they were good.. but not Great... moved on to chocolate cake with peanut butter dipped in chocolate... oh wow.. those are my all time favorites right now...(neighbor boy says they taste like the reese peanut butter cups) Next we did a batch with chocolate cake and very strong coffee... these just got finished today and they are a very close second if not a tie for the peanut butter ones... Neighbor has suggest using coconut in a batch and I want to do a batch with a walnut in the middle....you can also use white cake and white chocolate to dip in..so many possiblities.. endless really! (family and close friends dont read this next part) We are planning on making a bunch of these up for christmas presents.. buy some cute candy boxes and little paper cups... each type of cakeball will have a different sprinkle on top... it is a great mother daughter type project.. and the guys and neighbors have loved being the sample tasters :) Be sure to check out the great website where I found this wonderful, fun, super easy recipe... you can get there by clicking right here Bakerella Cakeballs Don't forget to look around once you are there... so many wonderful things.








These look delicious... now where's my chocolate????
ReplyDeleteoh my.....
ReplyDelete-3z
These look so good!
ReplyDelete