Old fashioned soft pumpkin cookie recipe. I have been making these at least once a year for as long as I can remember and they are a super easy cookie that everyone seems to love. They are soft almost like a pumpkin bread. We love to eat them with a dab of coolwhip to dip them in.
Mix together and set aside
2.5 cups of flour
1tsp baking soda
1tsp baking powder
1tsp cinnamon
.5 tsp nutmeg
.5 tsp salt
Mix in a large bowl
1.5 cups sugar
.5 cup of butter ( 1 stick )
1 cup pumpkin
1 large egg
1tsp of vanilla
Mix dry ingredidants into wet and stir well... drop by teaspoons onto cookie sheet and bake about 15-18 minutes at 350 degrees.
I always make at least a double batch and most the time I triple it.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Sound super yummy!
ReplyDeletehopefully i'll be making these tonight. cookies have become something that my son and I do together so he's going to want to help. have you ever put chocolate chips in?
ReplyDeleteI have never put chocolate chips in them.. I am not a fan of the two together.. but I am thinking it might be really good.. the mini chips might be the best.. let me know how it turns out :)
ReplyDelete