Saturday, October 31, 2009
Happy Halloween
Today was wonderful... lazy... restful.. peaceful.. and just great. I did not make anything spooky for dinner... in fact we did not even have dinner yet ( 9 pm ) and I think we will be skipping it since we had a late lunch. We slept in late and then spent the day cleaning... turned on some good tunes and got to work....... all of the stuff that we brought home from my MIL's has now been sorted and put away. All the floors were cleaned and the kitchen got a good going through.. the kind where everything comes off the counter and gets cleaned good. Daughter and I were just going to clean up a little and one thing led to another and things that had been piling up or getting pushed aside have now been put away or thrown out. While we were out working in the kitchen and living room it turns out Dave was back in the bedroom getting the master bath all cleaned up and the bedroom cleaned up. He also got my new computer all loaded up with windows 7 and some other things... tomorrow I need to get the new office for it and a couple of other things and then hopefully by tomorrow night I will be working on the new system. We did end up putting up a few decorations in the yard for halloween... some pumpkin lights and strobe lights that make a witchy scream... we went through a 4 lb bag of candy... most of it was even given to trick or treaters. I have to say... I really want to start to decorating for christmas... but am going to try so hard to wait until after thanksgiving...am going to try to stick to the fall theme until then. lol I already know I am not going to make it. When do you decorate for christmas? Start listening to christmas music? Have all your shopping done?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment