Today was amazing... it was so sunny and relaxing and fun. I got an order yesterday for 20 of the "feel your boobie" keychains and a couple of custom bracelets. Today my daughter and I decided it was a good reason to head into town and get some supplies. We also picked up a small basket and some fake flowers for her to make something for me. On the way home it was so sunny and we had the windows down ( heat on a little bit ) and some good music in... we just were not really ready to be home yet so we stopped at a couple of the beaches on the island. We took some fun pictures and picked up some cool shells. If you click on the dock photo it will take you to my flickr page that has some of the photos :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









I love this picture Michelle -- you live in such a beautiful place! Thanks for sharing,
ReplyDeleteEvonne (@king5seattle)