Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Gross Halloween Dinner Idea













*photo from www.notmarth.org* click there for more of the ideas on that site. Click here for the recipe and how to for the hand.

I was stumbling around today online and came across this great idea for dinner on Halloween night. I am going to let my daughter invite her boyfriend over to hang out on Saturday and watch scary movies and pass out candy to the neighborhood kids...was thinking we would just get a couple of pizzas but am now thinking I might make a scary gross dinner for them... think I am going to try making them individual size so that I can dish up a plate for each of them and then serve them up.

pictures of mine to follow in an update after I have tried this.

*update 10/13/10* I did not end up making this last year... but... I am once again going to try to plan to make it this year :)

2 comments:

  1. Perfect. Do you need to scare the boyfriend away?! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol no.. he seems really nice.. and his parents are too... but if he cant handle the family then it wont hurt to weed him out early... we are just weird most the time.

    ReplyDelete