I finally got my new shop open online. I had wanted to open it last month but life happens and I just had too much going on. Now it is open but I am still going to be tweaking it and playing around with it. I want to add some more color and I need to learn how to use all the bonus things a pro account gets on artfire. At this time I still have my old shop open too but will be moving most of those items to the new shop and I also have some new items to add. You now can securely shop directly from my blog, on the right hand side in the rapid cart, and from my facebook profile. One of the things I love about this shop is that there is no need to sign up, you can shop just as you do most places online or in person. If you see something you love, you buy it!
~Michelle








Your new shop looks great!
ReplyDelete