Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday

To Java Cupcakes Blog!! It is an awesome blog ran by a wonderful friend. She has the best recipes ( not just for cupcakes ) and is a wonderful fun person to get to know and visit with. I first ran across her on twitter.. someone did a rt of something of hers.. and I was off to check it out.. and right away I was in love. My parents were coming over for a visit and I wanted to make something fun for dessert.. I always am making new things when they come over.. they have the best attitude and are willing to try just about anything and give me an honest review. I went flipping through the recipes on java cupcakes blog.. I was so impressed that there were so many to pick from.. turns out I was not able to pick one.. I found two I just had to make.. and they were super easy and fun and so flavorful. Since then I have been back several times.


Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes and Rhubarb Cupcakes

Those I made when my parents came over.. and a few more times. That is now my favorite thing to do with rhubarb! I have also made the Peanut Butter Fudge and this one is super easy and to die for... seriously the best in the world. The Peanut Butter Brownies are the same thing... way out of the world good!


This is my version of her Peanut Butter Brownie..one thing I love about her recipes is that they are real and user friendly.

Please take a minute to go wish her blog happy birthday... she is having a giveaway too.. you can win a limited edition print from CakeSpy


~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment