In we went and right away there are so many wonderful things to see. Jewelry and soaps and candles and fish things and beach things and bottles and lights and frames and bird houses and ornaments. This list could go on and on... every time you walk around it you see new stuff you would swear was not there a minute ago. They had some super cute rubber boots with lace around the top.. some fun cow boy boots and a leather vest. Daughter found a party dress she loved.. and it was only $24, she was super sad it was not the right size.
This is one of those fun stores that you could easily spend hours looking through. I loved that it had the whole beachy feel.. but it also has so much more. On their beautiful business card they say "antique treasures and retro riches" they are that and so much more. There is a little of everything for anyone in here. One of the best parts is that you can even bring your hubby. He may not want to go inside (it is a bit girly) but.. they have cool trucks outside and old tools and farm stuff. He would not be stuck totally sitting in the car. I wish I had taken more photos.. I only had my cell phone on me though.. I need to remember to always have the camera with me. I am hoping Snohomish County Blog Girl sees this post and heads out to check this place out. She does Awesome reviews on shops and takes wonderful photos. Be sure to check her blog out for some more awesome local places to explore.
Thank you Kelly for the wonderful visit while we were checking out your shop. We both loved it and I am sure we will be regular visitors :)
65 West North Camano Drive
Camano Island, Wa 98282
206-228-8159
Hours 10:30 ~ 5:30 Wed ~ Sun.
email Beachhousebarn@yahoo.com










Thanks Michelle for the tip...I will check it out! I love discovering fun places! :)
ReplyDelete