Monday, April 11, 2011

Starting a Bucket List

Just going to be a list I can add to as I find more things I really want to do.. as soon as I find a LOT more time in a day


Canoe ~ I want to get a canoe and started spending more time out in the water. Starting with calm lakes and ending up with long trips down the coast that involve camping on the beach

Gold Panning ~ I want to spend a week camping next to a creek, panning for gold

Meteorite Hunting ~ I want a magnet on a stick and to find some treasure from out of this world

Hike out to the Dungeness Lighthouse ( just a one day trip)

Spend 3 days doing the lake Ozette hike on the Olympic Peninsula


More to come



3 comments:

  1. Those ideas sound great! I can't wait to read about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list... I know a good creek in Idaho that is great for gold panning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Washington Blues Blog... is it public? Are you willing to share the info?

    ReplyDelete