Saturday we had friends over and had dinner and cake for Dave's Birthday, that was super nice.. to just sit and visit and relax and eat. Also made plans for our first camping trip of the year... to the Ocean we will go. I am so excited.. not sure if I am more excited to be going camping.. or to the ocean or that we are going with friends... it is a great combination. I have already started packing..and making a grocery list... can't forget the beer and the limade.. will be making some beer margaritas for sure... My sister made some last summer while we were camping.. I thought they would be gross.. but oh no.. I loved them! Also hoping to collect some more sand dollars.. I have yet to find any sea glass while there... but love going out in the middle of the night and walking in the ankle deep water and finding the sand dollars :)
Also having my nerve test this month.. on the 29th.. will get the results on the 4th... will find out then if they think they should do surgery on it or not. On one hand I am hoping it shows no nerve issues.. I do not want to have another surgery.. even if it is just a small one... but on the other hand... I do want to know why it is still hurting. The physical therapy seems to be helping a bit... sort of hard to tell.. everything hurts when I am done there.. but seems the muscles that hurt feel better after a short time and the shoulder is just left with the throbbing still. I am super happy that I am learning all these great work outs that I can do .... with the shoulder hurting it is hard to know what I can do with it without being worried about making it hurt more or cause more of a problem in there. Now I have a bunch of things I can do that will help a lot in a lot of areas.. even if it doesn't fix my shoulder.
Already have another game of pinochle set up, I am super excited about that... and my parents are going to be in town this weekend.. I love getting to spend time with both of them. I have a lunch set up with my mother in law and working on getting one with my sister too. I WILL be doing some geocaching this month and getting out into the woods for some hiking. I want to get a few plants started in the house soon too.. some tomatoes and pepper plants and onions.. and some herbs... not doing a lot for a garden this year but want to make salsa again for sure. I also need to start taking more pictures.. I was taking so many last year.. and this year.. I just don't seem to .. getting out in the woods will help that :)








No comments:
Post a Comment