Monday, April 25, 2011

Share Your Links

I want to share a great group with you that is on Facebook. I am still learning how the group things work but so far am loving this one. It is called Share Your Link and is a great fun way to do some easy and free promoting of your shop or site.

Right now there are about 200 people in the group, hoping to get a LOT more.. so please join and get your friends to join. The object of this group is to get as many people to see your items/shop/site as we can, and when we all help each other it can be so easy. Hardest part is not buying every cool thing that you see popping up in the group.

So here is how it works... you join the group... easy as can be... just click on the Join button.

Next I would suggest checking out the "docs" on the right hand side (and linked below) and reading through the "how to's and tips" and then adding your facebook and twitter links to the "docs" for them. Great idea to follow the list of people that have posted their links before you.

Next check out the posts that people have posted in the group.. find a couple (or a lot but at least two ) and share them.. either on your facebook or on your twitter ( be sure to add the hashtag #sylink on twitter so we can easily retweet it ) When you share something.. be sure to leave a comment letting the people know you shared it.

Now you pick something of yours that you would like to share... one a day.. you post it to the group... be sure, when posting that you click on "link" and then add your link there and attach then write in whatever else you would like to say before sharing... if you do not add your link this way then we do not get a "share" button so that we can share your item easily.

Now you sit and watch as the views come in. I can not believe how many more views I am getting on all of my items.. not just the shared ones... and emails and sales... this has been the easiest and most fun way to promote the shop that I have tried yet. This is with only 200 people in the group.. can you imagine what is going to happen after you join and get all your friends to join... we get a few thousand people in this group and it could be a whole new sale world we are walking in :)

If you have any questions then feel free to ask... there are a lot of helpful people in this group. There is group chat, where you can visit with other people in the group and/or ask questions.. you can ask on the wall itself... or you can even message me if you want or ask here on my blog.

Hope to see you there soon :)

~Michelle

3 comments:

  1. I tried it...but got discouraged soon after I saw that my email was chock full of sylink fb updates. Maybe I'm just not ready for that kind of mass sharing. I wish I were better at that part of business. More activity on twitter was all I could handle this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More activity on twitter is wonderful.. no need to jump in to too many things at once. You are doing great!! As for the emails.. you can change the settings right on the front page of the group so you do not get the emails.. I could not handle those either.

    ReplyDelete