Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fun Day at the Beach

This morning I was sore from PT yesterday but I really wanted to head to the beach. Since starting PT I have not been spending much time at the beach.. too sore and well there have been other things going on also.. paper work type things that keep me sitting at the desk instead of out playing. Today I went out for a few hours just to play.
As soon as I got to the beach there was an Eagle sitting out on the pier just hanging out. I knew it would be a fun day, which it was. I meet up with my friend and her dog and cat... and off we went. I love walking with these guys on the beach... the dog is always so happy to see me... he loves collecting huge sticks ( sometimes more like logs ) and taking off with then down the beach :) The cat just follows along meowing and stopping once in awhile to get petted. Today we kept him really close to us as the eagles were flying around above. My friend is great to walk with.. we walk and talk and then she goes in search of what she collecting then we meet up again on her way back. I can go pretty slow.. just looking at things.. taking pictures.. watching the water.

I found a bunch of fun things today... lots of pretty glass.. some in the greens and blues that I love. Also found a big black rock that looks cool and is super light weight. A big chunk of cement that has news paper embedded in it.. reminds me of taking silly putty and transferring comics to it.

3 comments:

  1. Life is so enhanced with friends. I'm finding that it's easier for me to start new conversations with people because I blog. Not that I talk about the blog, but because I'm now in the habit of reaching out more. I made a friend recently at the YMCA and it's refreshing to talk face to face.
    Your pictures are interesting, and I plan to show the one with the paper in it to Elliot when he wakes up. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you...there is nothing better than a stroll along the beach. No matter what problem turns in your mind, it magically washes away when walking in nature! I will have to be on the lookout for sea glass for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That embed is very interesting! It doesn't seem to have lost the ink ... amazing!

    ReplyDelete