Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Weight Loss Wednesday


Week Two update with some pictures from todays beach adventure :)

This last week I started walking on the treadmill and did a good job (not great) of doing my workouts. The lunges, the weights and the resistance tubing. I really need to work on getting a lot better at doing at least some part of it everyday.. it is hard to get back on schedule for doing this.

I really tried to work hard on eating better.. smaller portions... and more veggies and fruits with less sugar and carbs... hmmm I still need a lot of work in this area.


I did have more energy this week and I did sleep better, also helps that we had some sunshine to enjoy.



Weigh in last week 255 ~ Weigh in today 253 = minus 2 lbs :)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah 2 pounds! :) Way to go! I'm doing the same thing - I'm on a system - surprisingly easy so far...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go.....I love the photos they make me homesick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All pics are so pretty. Thanks for the great resource. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete