Friday, September 16, 2011

My Giveaway Wins

I read today someone posted about how much they had won in the last year and I have been signing up like crazy and have already won one item. I decided to start a list of things I win and how I win them.. giveaway, or contest or however it is, and their value. That way I can come back in a year and see how I have done :) This will be an ongoing list.. much easier here online then I do not lose the paper I write it all on.

Date ~ Item won ~ How it was won ~ Value

9/7/11 ~ HCG Kit ~ Twitter RT contest ~ $97
9/20/11 ~ HCG Strength Training for Phase 3 ~ Survey ~ $20
9/21/11 ~ Envelope full of coupons ~ Giveaway at Mommy Likes Deals ~ Value depends


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coupons for Free stuff, ones I sign up for on the web and they mail me.

Two ( one for me and one for Dave ) free Hershey chocolate bars
Free gallon of ice cream


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Free stuff, samples, they mail to me.

Granola bar from kashi
Dove body mist from Walmart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. WOW maybe I don't enter enough. I haven't won anything yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not win this on the sweepstake thing on facebook.. I entered over 100 things there and won nothing.. taking a break for a bit.. I do know people win there though.. I have mailed off three prizes to people who won the giveaways I had on there. I am signing up for everything I can find these days though.. through facebook and twitter and everywhere... and getting lots of free samples and coupons.. going to try to turn this into something that makes a little bit of money *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete